Make Your Life Better Every Day These Motivating Quotes
Every one of us has our own goals and ambitions in life but sometimes we lack the interest and drive to goafter it. If you include in this list, there are a few things you need to keep in mind and do to give yourself that extra little push.
If you set a goal you know is unattainable then you have no reason or inspiration to go after it. You know you will fail, so why try? But, if you know you have a huge chance for success, you are more likely to go and fight for it. Sometimes that is all the motivation you need.
Once you have set your objectives, work out all the steps you must take to achieve it. Create lists, put up pictures and create a plan. Setting up a plan allows you to break down your goal into small, realizable tasks. Your end target is no longer a big overwhelming beast but a series of handy activities that you can accomplish over time. And as each task is finished and checked off, you can find motivation and drive in the fact that you are inch closer to reaching yourgoals.
But, even by following a strategy, there will be some time or days when your inspiration just seems to fly out the window and take a holiday. When that happens, you need that little push; therefore you can resort to some of the best and most inspiring quotes. Create a collection and keep them available to you every time you feel depressed. You can also add spice to your quotes by using the motivational quote maker. This tool will help you create quotes according to your style and design.
Here are some of my favorites to help get you started.
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. – Jack London
- We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden of it for anyone else. – Charles Dickens
- We are each inspired treasures, with creative gifts to share. – Unknown
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
- The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! – Marvin Phillips
- Every artist was first an amateur. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
- Constant dripping hollows out a stone. – Lucretius
Now is the time to find your own and favorite quote. Keep your motivational and inspirational quotes in the monitor of your computer or in your notebook – anywhere you can refer to easily and quickly when you need that extra burst of encouragement.