Rakhi Celebration and Gifts for Your Brother
RakshaBandhan is the day when you tie the band of protection around your brother’s wrist and this day has been an important day in all our lives because of our love towards our brothers. There are so many rakhi types flocking the local market as well as the internetthat you can easily get online rakhi delivery in Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, etc done conveniently. The rakhi has to match the personality of your brother and has to be something that would always be remembered. Pearl rakhi, gold rakhi, or a silver rakhi are the ones that would always be loved by your brother because of the appeal they offer.
Some other types of rakhis are discussed below:
- Maulirakhi: This is a special kind of thread which is extensively used in Hindu Dharma rituals. A sister ties this rakhi on her brother’s wrist. This special thread is first offered to God and puja is done before tying it on brother’s wrist. As this special thread is called Mauli so the rakhi is named to be Maulirakhi.
- Cartoon Rakhi: If your brother is very young and loves spending time in front of TV watching cartoons, this category of rakhi is the best one. Every famous cartoon characters and comic book superheroes are found etched over a rakhi thread and this would fill the kids mind and heart with utmost joy. He would be overjoyed with this great gift. ChhotaBhee, Superman, Captain America, and Iron man are some of the very famous rakhis that you can get for your kid brother.
- ZariRakhi: This one is an extremely embellished one with Zari in the border as well at the center. When you are meeting your brother after a long time, this rakhi would be the perfect one to celebrate rakshabandhan festival.
Apart from these rakhis, you would also get a gold and silver rakhi, peacock rakhi, kundanrakhi, musical rakhi, floral rakhi, etc.
Now, coming to the rakhi gift tradition, I would like to suggest the following for your brother.
- Sweets: May be your brother just need an excuse to gulp down these sweet delicacies like KajuKatli, KajuBarfi, GulabJamun, Ladoo, etc. If such is the craziness for sweets, it’s better to get a tray of sweets for your brother as a rakhi gift.
- Coffee Mug: While searching a coffee mug, get a personalized coffee mug with his stylish picture and signature over it so that he remembers you with every sip of coffee and tea.
- Cakes: When you cannot meet your brother on this rakhi, get a cake of his favorite flavor along with the gift to send rakhi to Delhi, Bangalore, Pune or any other city of the countryto surprise him. He would be thrilled for sure.